Not surprisingly, many Denver Nuggets players have been talked about since the team got knocked out of the playoffs.
- RAYMOND FELTON - Felton has been the most talked about Nugget among the media – especially with the teams needing a point guard.
Mike Bresnahan from the Los Angeles Times suggests that the Lakers trade Lamar Odom and Steve Blake for Raymond Felton and Al Harrington. On paper it would be a great trade for the Nuggets, that is if Odom, who has only played in Los Angeles and Miami, would play for the Nuggets.
The Miami Herald said the Heat probably wouldn’t upgrade their point guard position in the offseason. And said it would be doubtful that Pat Riley would trade Udonis Haslem and Mike Miller for Felton
- On Bleacher Report, a Portland fan suggests the two squads work out a trade where the Nuggets receive Andre Miller and Rudy Fernandez for Felton and Gary Forbes. Again, a trade the Nuggets would gladly accept.
- NENE – The former Brazilian surprisingly received 11 votes for the All-NBA team as he continues to get recognition from around the League.
And since he said he’s leaning towards opting out of his contract, some teams around the League have taken notice. Over in Philadelphia, the phillyBurbs mentioned a Andre Iguodala for Nene trade? There is a rumor going around that the Celtics are interested in Nene, but that remains to be just that – a rumor.
- AL HARRINGTON – Eric Pincus talks about Harrington’s horrendous contract. One suggested earlier if the Nuggets would trade Harrington’s contract for Charlie Villanueva’s contract, which is one year fewer but is completely guaranteed.
- DANILO GALLINARI – Gallo will join the Italian national team this summer.
- WILSON CHANDLER – Chandler has gathered a lot of talk from his former squad the New York Knicks. Mike D’Antoni believes Chandler is the perfect fit for the Knicks style due to his ability to do everything on the floor. Of course considering that New York’s biggest need is a big, they may have to deal Landry Fields to land Chandler.
- JR SMITH – A New Jersey blog evaluates whether the Nets should gamble on Smith. A scenario I’d like to see is Lamar Odom and Smith join the Nets. Both would be a good fit as the Nets try and take the next step.
Topics: Al Harrington, Andre Iguodala, Andre Miller, Danilo Gallinari, Denver Nuggets, Gary Forbes, J.R. Smith, JR Smith, Lamar Odom, Los Angeles Lakers, Mike Miller, New York Knicks, Pat Riley, Philadelphia 76ers, Raymond Felton, Rudy Fernandez, Steve Blake, Udonis Haslem, Wilson Chandler