The Denver Nuggets will hold another NBA Draft workout today.
The workouts, according to the Denver Post, will feature first round hopefuls Klay Thompson, Kenneth Faried, Tobias Harris, Tyler Honeycutt and JaJuan Johnson. Also competing in the workout is Chukwudiebere Maduabum.
- Thompson is one of the purest shooters in college basketball and is a prolific scorer in college basketball. He has been compared to Mike Miller and Marco Belinelli. It isn’t likely he’ll drop to the Nuggets in the draft with teams like Utah and Indiana projected to draft him, but his shooting ability will help the Nuggets.
- Faried is a one of the players that is projected to drop to the Nuggets in the draft, he is a much better version of Renaldo Balkman.
- Harris is also another player projected to fall to the Nuggets.
- Honeycutt is flirting with a first round draft pick and if recent successes of Arron Afflalo, Russell Westbrook and Luc Mbah a Moute is a good example than Honeycutt should have a very promising career.
- Johnson is also flirting with the first round, and with a strong senior campaign it seemed like Johnson was a luck. But he struggled in the tournament and his slim body frame has lowered his stock.
- Maduabum played for the Bakersfield Jam last season and is projected to be a second round pick or go undrafted. He is listed at 6-foot-9 and 210 pounds and has great athletic ability.
Topics: Arron Afflalo, Denver Nuggets, Jajuan Johnson, Kenneth Faried, Klay Thompson, Luc Mbah A Moute, Marco Belinelli, Mike Miller, Renaldo Balkman, Russell Westbrook, Tobias Harris, Tyler Honeycutt