- The Nuggets lost 115-101 last night in Oakland, California en route to a 3-1 deficit against the Warriors. Steph Curry buries Nuggets in Game 4 barrage of 3-pointers.
Poor George Karl — he’ll take most of the blame. Poor Andre Miller — we’ll continue to poke fun, call him senile, and say the series would be different if he didn’t play. Poor JaVale McGee — his regular season humor has turned into postseason hate. Poor Ty Lawson — his fantastic offensive series will be completely overshadowed by the guy opposite him. Poor Denver Nuggets — they were just a small obstacle in the big part of Curry’s overall master plan.
- PHOTO: Nuggets’ Kenneth Faried kicks hole in locker room wall after loss///Denver Post
- Nuggets react to news that NBA player Jason Collins is gay///Denver Post
- StadiumJourney(dot)com ranks Pepsi Center as ninth best stadium in NBA///StadiumJourney
- History is squarely against the Nuggets now///Denver Stiffs
- Rapid Reaction to Game 4///RoundBallMiningCompany
- Thorpe: What the Warriors have right///TrueHoop
News around the league:
- Jason Collins becomes first athlete in major sport to openly say he’s gay///NBA.com
- Bulls Hinrich out for Game 5///ESPN
Thanks for reading and follow me on Twitter @lashy.