- @SmoothsHoops went in today on his blog about a variety of Denver Nuggets’ topics///SmoothsHoops
Naturally, everyone wants to lay blame at the feet of someone. Unfortunately, for a team without a “star”, the easiest person to blame is the head coach. George Karl deserves some blame. But, there’s plenty of it to go around.
This team, like Karl’s first few Denver teams, suffered a devastating injury when Danilo Gallinari went down during the final week of the regular season. Many conveniently forget to mention that when writing the Nuggets’ 2012-13 season opus. Gallinari’s injury, while a convenient excuse, is a valid one. It put Denver’s entire rotation in flux and forced its head coach to give playoff minutes to players who wouldn’t have seen the court except in spot duty — players like Wilson Chandler, Anthony Randolph, Corey Brewer, and Evan Fournier.
- Draft insider has Denver Nuggets selecting Allen Crabbe///Nugg Love
- What will the Nuggets do with the 27th pick?///Denver Stiffs
- Denver Nuggets’ Masai Ujiri built the team differently///Denver Post
News/reads around the league:
- KD versus the world, great read from PFlanns///SBNation
- Damian Lillard was more than ready for the NBA///SBNation
- Dirty, dumb and ugly///TrueHoop
Thanks for reading and follow me on Twitter @lashy.
News around the league: