People around the league consider the Denver Nuggets’ Andre Iguodala to be one of the premiere wing defenders in the NBA. The Nuggets jumped up to the 11th best defense in his first year with the team. With Iguodala on the floor, the Nuggets defensive rating was 100.9, good enough for third in the league. With Iggy on the bench, that number rose to 105.4, per NBA.com, which would tie Denver for 13th.
- Guard, Tony Allen, Grizzlies
- Guard, Chris Paul, Clippers
- Forward, Lebron James, Heat
- Forward, Serge Ibaka, Thunder
- Center, Joakim Noah, Bulls [tie]
- Center, Tyson Chandler, Knicks [tie]
- Guard, Mike Conley, Grizzlies
- Guard, Avery Bradley, Celtics
- Forward, Paul George, Pacers
- Forward, Tim Duncan, Spurs
- Center, Marc Gasol, Grizzlies
Denver Nuggets players who received votes:
- Andre Iguodala, Denver, 16 (2)
- Kenneth Faried, Denver, 4 (1)
- Corey Brewer, Denver, 2
Other players receiving votes, with point totals (First Team votes in parentheses):
Andre Iguodala, Denver, 16 (2); Larry Sanders, Milwaukee, 16 (4); Thabo Sefolosha, Oklahoma City, 15 (2); Luol Deng, Chicago, 11 (1); Dwight Howard, L.A. Lakers, 9 (3); Kobe Bryant, L.A. Lakers (6 (1); Roy Hibbert, Indiana, 6 (2); Kenneth Faried, Denver, 4 (1); Russell Westbrook, Oklahoma City, 4 (1); Shane Battier, Miami, 2; Nicolas Batum, Portland, 2 (1); Corey Brewer, Denver, 2; George Hill, Indiana, 2; Mike James, Dallas, 2 (1); Kawhi Leonard, San Antonio, 2, (1); Tony Parker, San Antonio, 2 (1); Dwyane Wade, Miami, 2; Metta World Peace, L.A. Lakers, 2 (1); Eric Bledsoe, L.A. Clippers, 1; Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City, 1; Jrue Holiday, Philadelphia, 1; Andrei Kirilenko, Minnesota, 1; Iman Shumpert, New York, 1; David West, Indiana, 1.
Thanks for reading and follow me on Twitter @lashy.