There’s a lot of good coverage across the Internet around this time of year. Two teams are on the verge of elimination tonight so that means you should be looking for Twitter to explode regardless of the outcome. Here’s what you need to be reading:
- 2003: The Year that Changed the Denver Nuggets forever by @jmorton78///DenverStiffs
Jeff Morton gives readers an insightful, enlightening look at how a little lottery luck and drafting Carmelo Anthony changed the Denver Nuggets forever. Really interesting read.
- Andre Iguodala snubbed from All-Defense teams, Masai Ujiri calls it “shocking”///NuggLove
I wrote a little about Ujiri’s comments and how egregious it was to leave a potential Defensive Player of the Year off either All-Defense team. NOTE: Andre Iguodala wasn’t too happy about it either.
- Masai Ujiri about the Nuggets moving forward, from the DenverPost///DenverPost
“This city has been great – we will continue to take this energy into the offseason, get our players better and do whatever we have to do to get better. We are a growing team, and we knew there were going to be pains, and this is part of the process.”
News around the league:
- The Chicago Bulls and Oklahoma City Thunder face elimination tonight in each team’s Game 5.
- @bochurney wrote a great piece on why Al Horford needs to start shooting threes.
- @Cole_Patty on Nic Batum and the second facilitator at PortlandRoundballSociety