Each weekday (and some weekends!), Nugg Love will bring you a round-up of Nuggets-related news from around the web, a recap of some of our own recent posts you may have missed, and even some non-sports nuggets we think you might like. Enjoy!
From Around the Web
- Mark Kiszla of The Denver Post thinks the Nuggets need to “gamble on a big move” like trading up in the draft or trying to land Kevin Love.
- This should come as no surprise given his dunking ability, but apparently Nate Robinson always had hops: Until last year, he held the Washington state high school record in the 110-meter high hurdles.
- Nuggets Assistant Coach Lester Conner was being considered for the head coaching job at Oregon State University, where he played college ball. The job ultimately went to Wayne Tinkle.
Recently Featured on Nugg Love
- Let’s relive one of the greatest moments in Nuggets history: Rodney Rogers scoring 9 points in 9 seconds against the Utah Jazz in 1994.
- Nuggets President Josh Kroenke (hopefully) puts the Shaw-to-New-York rumors to rest.
- Kenneth Faried’s huge game against the Miami Heat back in March remains one of the highlights of the entire season.
- Nugg Love Co-Editor Mike Catalino makes his case against the Nuggs trading the 11th pick in the upcoming NBA Draft.
- Nugg Love Writer Eric Meyer — counting down the top 20 Nuggets in his estimation — reflects on Marcus Camby.
- Gallo threw down his first dunk since undergoing knee surgery four months ago. Sadly, it might be the most examined dunk in Nugg Love history.
- Have you ever wondered what it would look like if you wrapped an alligator in bacon, stuffed a chicken in its mouth, and threw it on the grill? Well, wonder no more:
It’s an alligator wrapped in bacon with a chicken in its mouth. pic.twitter.com/kjyAHRr29N
— Alex Bruns (@ABBruns) May 23, 2014