Each weekday (and some weekends!), Nugg Love will bring you a round-up of Nuggets-related news from around the web, a recap of some of our own recent posts you may have missed, and even some non-sports nuggets we think you might like. Enjoy!
From Around the Web
- Over at The Denver Post, Christopher Dempsey continues his series of player profiles, this time putting Darell Arthur under the microscope.
- Michael Dunlap of Hoops Habit ranked NBA teams in terms of how desirable of a location they are for free agents. He ranked Denver #22, in the “Bring Your Hammer and Nails to Help the Rebuild” category along with teams like New Orleans, Sacramento and Orlando.
Recently Featured on Nugg Love
- The Nuggets have two second round picks in the upcoming draft. Do they have a chance of finding the next Alex English, the greatest second-round pick in NBA history?
- UCLA shooting guard Zach LaVine should be available when the Nuggets pick at 11, although I don’t think he’s a great fit for Denver. That said, the kid can absolutely kill the rim.
- There are a lot of trade rumors swirling around the Nuggets in advance of the draft. Are they much ado about nothing?
- Randy Foye is a lot of things — leader, hard worker, solid shooting guard — but will he also be the next coach’s pet?
- Like most NBA teams, the Denver Nuggets are big on using analytics and advanced stats to help them evaluate draft prospects.
- This is Trampled by Turtles, and they are basically the bluegrass lovechild of The Avett Brothers and Weezer: