Each weekday (and some weekends!), Nugg Love will bring you a round-up of Nuggets-related news from around the web, a recap of some of our own recent posts you may have missed, and even some non-sports nuggets we think you might like. Enjoy!
From Around the Web
- Over at The Denver Post, Christopher Dempsey continues his series of player profiles, today looking at the progress Quincy Miller made last season with a huge jump in playing time.
- This isn’t Nuggets-related, but I thought is was hilarious: Martell Webster, forward for the Washington Wizards, works part-time at a local ice creamery. Not because he has to, because he wants to. Respect.
Recently Featured on Nugg Love
- Cameron Bairstow is a 6′ 10″ PF who possesses a sweet mid-range jumper and makes opponents work on both ends of the court. Is there a place for a player like him on the Nuggets roster?
- The Nuggs are gearing up for this year’s Summer League games. The action gets underway in Vegas on July 11. Road trip, anyone?
- The Nuggets need to take action this offseason or risk falling further behind in the race for the Western Conference. Here are two moves they may consider.
- Ty Lawson and Chris Paul put on a show when they matched up back in March. Let’s relive one of the best head-to-head clashes of the season.
- Nugg Love writer Eric Meyer takes a look at T.R. Dunn, one of the best defensive players in Nuggets history.
- The Denver Nuggets Workout Warrior Crew is a thing. Or at least it should be.
- Sit back, relax, and enjoy the dulcet sounds of a cougar saying “WOW!” over and over again: