Each weekday (and some weekends!), Nugg Love will bring you a round-up of Nuggets-related news from around the web, a recap of some of our own recent posts you may have missed, and even some non-sports nuggets we think you might like. Enjoy!
From Around the Web
- The Denver Post‘s Press Box has a great interview with Nuggets GM Tim Connelly, in which he covers topics ranging from the upcoming draft to Kenneth Faried’s late-season performance. Oh, and he also weighs in on the Tupac vs. Biggie debate.
- Christopher Dempsey of The Denver Post continues his look at the state of the Nuggets roster, today looking deep into the rotation to weigh-in on Anthony Randolph.
- Dempsey also makes a case for the Nuggets selecting a point guard in June’s draft as a reliable backup for Ty Lawson.
- James Merilatt, a columnist for Mile High Sports, thinks the Nuggets need to follow the blueprint of teams like the Indiana Pacers and San Antonio Spurs.
Recently Featured on Nugg Love
- Jarnell Stokes is a bruiser from Tennessee that would give the Nuggets some much needed toughness. He’s the kind of guy with whom you want to go to war. For real.
- The Nuggets might be looking to wheel-and-deal with the number 11 pick in this year’s draft, but if they do end up selecting a player at that spot, they aren’t expecting big things right away.
- Quincy Miller can flat out fly. Don’t believe me? Just ask the Utah Jazz.
- Last year, the Nuggets may have considered signing Mike Miller as a free agent. Might history repeat itself this offseason?
- The playoffs are still in full swing, but believe it or not, the 2014-15 NBA season gets underway five months from now. A lot can happen between now and then.
- JJ Hickson thinks he’ll be back from his ACL injury by the time the 2014-15 season starts. That might be a tad optimistic.
- Where in the world is Timofey Mozgov this offseason? Here’s a hint: Giant Ball Pit.
- Inspired by Magneto, this dude built magnetic shoes that allow him to hang upside down and walk along a metal beam. What’d you do with your Saturday?