Each weekday (and some weekends!), Nugg Love will bring you a round-up of Nuggets-related news from around the web, a recap of some of our own recent posts you may have missed, and even some non-sports nuggets we think you might like. Enjoy!
From Around the Web
- Paul Klee of the Colorado Springs Gazette says the Nuggets need to do whatever it takes to trade up in the draft and select Jabari Parker out of Duke.
- Erick Green is one of several former Virginia Tech Hokies improving their games overseas.
- Alec Brown, a 7′ 1″ center from the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay, is hoping to make the leap to the NBA. Could the Nuggets come calling with one of their second round picks?
Recently Featured on Nugg Love
- This vintage video of the Denver Nuggets taking on the Houston Rockets at McNichols makes me miss the old place.
- Nugg Love writer Len Nunes takes a look at some of the top prospects the team should consider at each position.
- If the Indiana Pacers don’t want Roy Hibbert any more, I know a certain team out west that might be interested in acquiring his services.
- People who are from Denver or know the city well can attest to the fact that it’s one of the greatest cities in the world. But can the city — and the team — attract top free-agents?
- Happy birthday, Nate Robinson!
- Remember Harvey Danger? They kind of disappeared after “Flagpole Sitta” blew up, but they’re far from one-hit wonders. Here’s an amazing performance of “Little Round Mirrors.” It’s a great song and a perfect listen for your Sunday morning: