Each weekday (and some weekends!), Nugg Love will bring you a round-up of Denver Nuggets news from around the web, a recap of some of our own recent posts you may have missed, and even some non-sports nuggets we think you might like. It’s all the Nuggets news that matters. Enjoy!
From Around the Web
- Nuggets center JaVale McGee recently appeared on the Sway in the Morning radio show. In addition to discussing the NBA playoffs and his injury from last season, McGee showed off his rap skills (skip to around 9:30 in the video to get right to the freestyle clip).
- Golden Gate Sports ranks the Nuggets as the Warriors’ second biggest rival in the NBA.
- Former Nugget Vincent Yarbough is working with Impact Cleveland, a non-profit organization focused on revitalizing the city.
Recently Featured on Nugg Love
- Ty Lawson is still struggling with an ankle injury that forced him to sit out the last six games of the season.
- Might Leandro Barbosa be an acquisition target for the Nuggets in free agency?
- From the “What If?” department: Could the Nuggets beat the Miami Heat in a seven-game series?
- The NBA announced their All-Defensive Teams and no member of the Denver Nuggets received a vote.
- If you were a dish, this is what a third of your life would look like (the other two-thirds would consist of sitting in a dark cabinet waiting to be used and having people eat/serve food on you or out of you):