Each weekday (and some weekends!), Nugg Love will bring you a round-up of Denver Nuggets news from around the web, a recap of some of our own recent posts you may have missed, and even some non-sports nuggets we think you might like. It’s all the Nuggets news that matters. Enjoy!
From Around the Web
- The team at Mile High Maniac looks at the potential fantasy value of various Nuggs in the upcoming season.
- A lot of folks are citing the trade that sent Carmelo Anthony from Denver to New York when speculating where Kevin Love may end up after he forces his way out of Minnesota.
- The Nuggets missed out on drafting Tim Duncan in 1997, and it’s probably the best thing that ever happened to him.
- Dean Oliver, former Director of Analytics for the Denver Nuggets, offers Phil Jackson some advice now that he’s in a front office role with the New York Knicks.
Recently Featured on Nugg Love
- Ty Lawson is “sick” over missing the playoffs this year and is focused on making a post-season push in the 2014-15 season.
- Kenneth Faried is in Spain promoting the NBA and throwing dunks down on fools’ heads.
- Reports indicated that, at one point in time, Denver considered trading for Iman Shumpert. Should they revisit those discussions?
- The speculation around what the team may do with the number 11 pick in the draft is heating up.
- If Denver does keep their lottery pick, history indicates there are plenty of great players to be had at number 11.
- Game 2 of the NBA Finals came down to free throws, an area where the Nuggets struggled last season.
- A look back at The Answer’s time with the Denver Nuggets.
- I’ve never worn a pair of Beats by Dre so I don’t know if they are good headphones or not, but I do know the company is getting pretty good at making sports commercials. Check out this ad/mini-movie for the upcoming World Cup: