I actually drafted Emmanuel Mudiay as my top rookie in last season draft just to be disappointed with poor shooting and turnover central.
More from Nugg Love
- What role can Vlatko Cancar play for the Nuggets? In addition to Tough Guy.
- Is this Michael Malone’s chance for Coach of the Year?
- The perfect holiday gifts for the Denver Nuggets fan
- Happy Thanksgiving: Five Things for Nuggets Fans to Cheer
- Denver Nuggets: 4 reasons for optimism in the face of disaster
BUT, if he corrects that, he will turn into a very interest backup point guard. Mudiay post-All star break last season averaged just 2.7 turnovers and almost reached a 40% field goal percentage.
Emmanuel Mudiay is in no way an alluring fantasy option, but at times, he could be your only option. He is still a steady contributor in points and assists . And, often times, assists is a category that is hard to acquire.
Personally, in this years draft, he will go late. Keep your eye on him, but do not snag him too early. He is definitely a very viable option to go undrafted, but that is ultimately your call.