Denver Nuggets fans are going to love this new – or old? – throwback bobblehead featuring Carmelo Anthony’s appearance on the cover of Slam Magazine.
It’s crazy to think Carmelo Anthony is still doing his thing in the NBA. After all, it was nearly two decades ago that Melo was selected by the Denver Nuggets in the 2003 NBA Draft.
If you’re in need of a little Mile High Throwback in your life – and we know you are – then you’re going to want to check out this new, limited-edition bobblehead featuring Carmelo Anthony on the cover of Slam Magazine.
Only 504 of these are being produced – so you don’t want to waste time getting your order in. So enough talk – let’s look at the bobblehead.
Hello, Melo! Add a Mile High throwback to your collection with this Carmelo Anthony Denver Nuggets SLAM Magazine Cover Bobblehead!
Below, you can find additional item details.
- Portrays Anthony posing in his Nuggets uniform and holding a basketball, ready to make another highlight reel play
- Backdrop featuring Young’s famous SLAM Magazine cover, looking like a king of the court
- Repeat SLAM Magazine logo display on reverse side of backdrop so you can rep some retro goodness
- SLAM Magazine logo on top of base for a little extra awesome
- Hand painted
- Approximately 8 inches tall
- Individually numbered to 504
This post contains affiliate links, where we may receive a percentage of any sale made from the links on this page. Prices and availability accurate as of the time of publication.